Sunday, May 28, 2017

Shrimp Pasta Alfredo

Food adventure time again! Tonight's dinner is gonna be good. Got 2 kinds of pasta from Publix,it was a bogo. We got some tortellini and some ravioli. They are very similar and it will be dynamite.
 Things we need for my Shrimp Pasta Alfredo


a pound and a half of uncooked shrimp
8 oz pack of mushrooms
8 oz bag of baby spinach
2 Jars of Newman's Own Roasted Garlic Alfredo Sauce
6 cloves of garlic.
2 8 oz bags of tortellini and/or ravioli




I like this dish because it's so easy. I just worked a 12 hour day and have no problem using alfredo sauce from a jar. It's a nice short cut, and I step on it so much you won't recognize it when I'm done. After boiling my pasta, I put all my ingredients in my biggest cooking pot and stir things up real good. Place into the glass pan for baking and let the oven do all the work. I did it at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.

Now that it's out, we let it cool 10 minutes so you don't burn your mouth. It looks and smells wonderful. Time to eat!




Tony's Rating : 4.0

Yummy! And, I really didn't have to do a darn thing but turn the oven on. The mushrooms and spinach compliment the cream sauce and give the pasta a rich texture. A little salty, glad I don't ever add salt to anything. Shrimp is naturally salty, so is the Alfredo sauce.

Sandys Rating : 4.0

The shrimp was perfectly cooked, and I love the earthy flavors of the spinach and mushrooms combined with creamy alfredo sauce.

Until next time foodies. All men must dine! ~Tony


No comments:

Post a Comment