Sunday, July 30, 2017

Ravioli with Asparagus and Pesto.

Hey, Foodies, Food Adventure time again! Got something super quick and easy today. Get ready to get your ass kicked by food! Tonight's experiment is Ravioli with Asparagus and Pesto.


This dish is going to be super easy because the pesto is already made. I like quick and easy =)

Heat up a large skillet with some butter and roast your asparagus with a few cloves of garlic. Cook until tender -- 5 minutes on medium-high should do the trick.



All I had to do was boil some water and toss in my pasta since the pesto was made ahead of time. Once the pasta was done, I tossed it all in a big pot and mixed it up.





Total cooking time after the water was boiling is a total of seven minutes. That's faster than the drive thru at Arbys. Lets Eat!!!!






Tony's rating: 4.75 Strong! spicy! Dee-lish. Oh, man, I love pasta in all forms, but this is cool because its not your classic red sauce or alfredo sauce. But, it did satisfy. It was hearty and healthy. I could eat vegetarian like this every night. Total cost 10 bucks.



Sandy's rating:  4.5 stars
This was amazing.  It was light, but filling.  And, simple, but flavorful.  Having the pesto sauce in the freezer made it very quick.  And, very affordable!  I can't wait to have this again.

Until next time my friends, All Men must Dine! ~Tony

No comments:

Post a Comment