Sunday, October 8, 2017

Stuffed Steak Sandwiches

Hey guys! Food Adventure time again. Today I am terribly sad by a death in the family. I do not feel like eating or cooking. But, I have to eat. So it better be good and easy . Lets try this. Stuffed Steak Sandwiches.

This is all stuff I had laying around my kitchen. So it required no work whatsoever. Things I used were my artisan bread and our stuffed steak from a few weeks ago.


 All I did was thaw and slice the bread, put on a little A-1 to give it some zing.


Chopped up the stuffed steak after a few minutes in the microwave, add a slice of munster for good luck.


Pop it in the oven for 10 minutes at 350. Time to eat.



Tony's Rating: 3.0 It was good, the steak was good and the bread was good too. But I just did not feel like eating today.

Sandy's rating : 3.5 stars
This might have even been better were my taste-buds not all out of whack right now.  It was good and it filled my belly.

Until next time my friends.. All men must dine! ~Tony

No comments:

Post a Comment